NPR Sound Treks
"Unforgettable encounters in the wild"--Container
2. Holy baboon! : a "mystical" moment in Africa (Morning edition, December 22, 2009)
3. Radio gift : John Nielsen and the northern elephant seal (Day to day, December 27, 2007)
4. Decoding the hyena's laugh (All things considered, April 3, 2010
5. Alpha bison : the quieter bellow wins the females (Morning edition, June 8, 2009)
6. Making "living with lions" practical in Kenya (Day to day, March 11, 2009)
7. Otterly adorable, but born to be wild (All things considered, March 17, 2009)
8. Recording story rattles producer (Weekend edition Saturday, September 6, 2008)
9. Close encounters with the Adirondack black bear (Weekend edition Sunday, September 2, 2001)
10. Hear them roar : noisy new world monkeys (Morning edition, January 28, 2008)
11. What wildlife lurks in Central Park by night (All things considered, July 7, 2008)
12. Gorilla population up 14 years after genocide (All things considered, April 22, 2008)
13. Slo-mo cricket chirps reveal secret serenades (Morning edition, October 19, 2009)
14. Sounds give researchers clues to elephants (Morning edition, August 17, 2009)
15. Chasing after the elusive narwhal (Morning edition, August 18, 2009)
National Public Radio sound treks. Animals
AgeAdd Age Suitability
There are no ages for this title yet.
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
NoticesAdd a Notice
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.
VideosAdd a Video
There are no videos for this title yet.