NPR Sound Treks
2. Racing for adventure in Borneo (Weekend edition, Saturday, April 17, 2004)
3. The Unger report : indoor skydiving (Day to day, January 5, 2004)
4. Leaping down under (Morning edition, June 30, 2000)
5. Sliders : racing down Berkeley's steep hills (Day to day, July 26, 2005)
6. Braving the Badwater Ultramarathon (All things considered, July 31, 2002)
7. Airboarding : surfing the slopes, belly-first (Day to day, February 15, 2006)
8. Whitewater rafting on New York's Hudson River (Weekend edition Sunday, July 13, 2003)
9. Rock climber Chris Sharma chases next "king line" (All things considered, November 1, 2007)
10. Kayaking in Alaska (All things considered, July 31, 2004)
11. "Climbing blind" in the Himalayas (Weekend edition, Saturday, May 14, 2005)
National Public Radio sound treks. Adventures
AgeAdd Age Suitability
There are no ages for this title yet.
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
NoticesAdd a Notice
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.
VideosAdd a Video
There are no videos for this title yet.