NPR Sound Treks
2. Connecting with wrens (with help from an iPod) (All things considered, July 21, 2008)
3. Storm petrels fill the air (Morning edition, July 30, 2008)
4. The music of wild birds (All things considered, March 22, 2004)
5. New York birders make winter rounds (All things considered, February 25, 2006)
6. Bird watching (All things considered, January 5, 2001)
7. Proud lyrebird steps up to the microphone (Morning edition, November 28, 2008)
8. Song of the antbird reveals avian adultery (Morning edition, March 23, 2009)
9. The magic hedge : haven for a lost bird in Chicago (All things considered, September 22, 2008)
10. The laughing kookaburra (Morning edition, August 25, 2008)
11. Colorful Hua Mei birds put pigeons to shame (All things considered, August 26, 2007)
12. Figuring out cuckoos (Morning edition, March 17, 2003)
13. A bird with a catlike name
and sound (Morning edition, December 10, 2008)
14. Purple martins make a comeback in Chicago (All things considered, August 17, 2007)
15. How birds can capture a kid's imagination (Morning edition, August 25, 2008)
16. A colony of screechers and wailers (Morning edition, January 27, 2009)
17. The joy of breeding pigeons (Day to day, September 24, 2008)
18. My hummingbird summer (All things considered, April 4, 2005)
National Public Radio sound treks. Birds
AgeAdd Age Suitability
There are no ages for this title yet.
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
NoticesAdd a Notice
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.
VideosAdd a Video
There are no videos for this title yet.