the science of winning and losing
1. Introduction: parachutists and ballroom dancers
2. The competition machine
3. What goes down when the stakes go up
Part II. Formation
4. How the worries can beat the warriors
5. Even odds: why women need them and men don't
6. The utter importance of pillow fights
Part III. Individual
7. The difference between winning and not losing
8. How one night of blackjack sped up the world economy
9. The 'roid rage of chess
Part IV. Collective
10. The hierarchy of teams
11. Michelangelo had an agent
12. How the Black Sox cleand up Wall Street
AgeAdd Age Suitability
There are no ages for this title yet.
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
NoticesAdd a Notice
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.